OBTAINING READINGS FROM GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL ENERGY MEASURING DEVICES
Solution/project name: Service for obtaining readings from group and individual energy metering devices, making analytical reports with further data transfer to billing centers. Control of emergency situations at facilities with the ability of remote control of technological equipment.
Solution/project type: Development, production and implementation of teleautomation systems, upper and lower level software, maintenance and technical support.
Address: office 204, 10A Chernyshevskogo str., Minsk, Republic of Belarus,
тел. +375 (17) 280-09-12, +375 (17) 280-09-23,
Scope of application: dispatching, teleautomation, industrial automation.
- remote reading of group metering devices;
- remote reading of individual metering devices;
- possibility of remote control of regulating devices;
- continuous monitoring of the current parameters (pressure, temperature) of the engineering equipment with displaying on the monitor;
- notification of the dispatcher about emergency situations, deviations from the normal equipment’s operating mode, unauthorized access to the premises of heating, water metering units, electrical vaults, elevators;
- information transfer via any available communication channels (wired communication lines, GSM channel, NB IoT, Ethernet networks).
Solution/project status: the system has been implemented and is being successfully operated in almost all major cities of the Republic of Belarus: Minsk, Brest, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Mogilev, Soligorsk, Slutsk, Baranovichi, Bobruisk, Borisov, Lida, Molodechno, Novopolotsk, Novogrudok, Orsha, Buda-Koshelevo, Berestovitsa, Bragin, Volkovysk, Voronovo, Glubokoe, Yelsk, Zhodino, Zelva, Ivatsevichi, Ivye, Kalinkovichi, Korelichi, Mosty, Nesvizh, Novolukoml, Ostrovets, Osipovichi, Pinsk, Polotsk, Postavy, Svisloch, Slonim, Smorgon, Stolin, Chashniki, Shchuchin and other cities.
The service operates on the basis of the licensed software product of the unified system that manages, monitors and records information from intelligent buildings engineering systems "INDEL ICT WEB" and fully complies with:
- order of the Minister of Housing and Communal Services of the Republic of Belarus No. 57 dated July 15, 2016;
- decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus on January 23, 2014 No. 46;
- decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus on December 16, 2019 No. 461;
- resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on September 23, 2019 No. 648;
- technical requirements and STB standard of the unified system that manages, monitors and records information from intelligent buildings engineering systems (USKIZ).
The service is intended for use by state bodies and state organizations of the Republic of Belarus, emergency services and maintenance facilities, as well as organizations operating the housing stock, organizations providing housing and communal services.
To ensure the functioning of the service from metering devices and technological devices equipped with teleautomation equipment data is transmitted to the Republican cloud platform where with the help of specialized software and virtual resources they are processed and stored and also protected from unauthorized access.
Data exchange takes place through partner communication networks of mobile and fixed-line operators.
All the information about metering devices, the current state of technological equipment, emergency situations is available to the Customers through the software interface via the Internet.
Advantages of implementation:
- reducing the cost of organizing the process of collecting data from resource metering devices and monitoring the reliability of data transmitted by consumers;
- possibility of remote control of technological equipment;
- immediate informing about emergencies at the controlled object;
- the ability to provide a full-scale telemetry and remote control with any interface devices and sensors with digital or analog outputs;
- integration with the automated process control system, CAD system, energy consumption automated control system, settlement, accounting, financial, technological enterprise management systems and other automated systems;
- elimination of resource theft;
- elimination of errors of the «human factor»;
- solving the problems of energy efficiency management from the energy source to the end consumer.