RECORDING, CONTROL AND ANALYTICS OF CONSUMPED HEAT AND ENERGY RESOURCES
Solution/project name: Solution of the Republican cloud platform for accounting, control and analytics of consumed heat and energy resources.
Solution/project type: A set of SaaS services based on the Republican cloud platform.
Scope of application: power supply, heat supply, water supply, gas supply.
Solution/project status: preparation for launch.
Private enterprise «SoftMax»
Address: office 1107, 103 Pobediteley av., Minsk, Republic of Belarus,
+375 (17) 3087971,
Implementation effect: the solution allows to establish a comprehensive metering and control over the use of heat and energy resources in the republic, thereby improving economic indicators.
The solution serves for centralized collection and dispatching of readings for consumed resources of heat, water, electricity, gas.
The solution is intended both for supplying organizations which will be able to effectively control the supply of resources and reduce the receivables for the supplied resources, and for consumers who will be able to establish more efficient consumption of the resources.
Several types of services are provided based on this solution:
- dispatching of the population’s meters;
- dispatching of metering units for industrial consumers;
- connection to the dispatching system for access to the collected data for supplying, emergency and other operating organizations;
- connection to the dispatching system to control own consumption for enterprises and industrial consumers.
The solution includes collecting data from meters and metering units, its processing and storing, protecting personal data, providing access to data through a visual interface and API for operating and supplying organizations, providing access to a visual interface for consumers, informing consumers through modern communication channels (sms, mobile applications, personal account) on the volume of consumption and the amount of debt.
Solution services are provided based on SaaS technology (software as a service).
The tariffication of services depends on the number of data collection points (meters and metering units) connected and available in the interface.
Advantages of implementation:
- For supplying and operating organizations:
1. Reducing the cost of collecting consumption readings.
2. Improving the reliability of the collected readings.
3. Improving the payment discipline of consumers and, as a result, reducing the receivables.
4. Reducing the cost of implementation and operation of the system in comparison with the creation, implementation and support of own dispatching system.
- For regulators:
1. Providing convenient analytical tools with the aim of developing new and optimizing existing tariffs, creating flexible smart tariffs.
2. Resource consumption planning and forecasting.
- For consumers:
1. Ability to control and optimize your consumption based on actual data.